Tuesday, February 3, 2009

out of sorts

I have completely lost my groove recently, I am not sure what it is or why, maybe the winter or maybe a loss of routine? It seems that lately nothing goes planned and something different happens every day. Between things breaking left and right, repeated snow days, constant medical appointments, starting new things and doing things out of the ordinary, it just feels a bit helter skelter at the moment. Being a person who loves to be in control, I sure hate feeling out of sorts. The problem is that as soon as things are a bit our of whack, I loose my handle on the daily stuff and all of a sudden there is way too much laundry or we run out of milk and bread constantly. It is not like there is no time to do the necessary things, but rather that the lack of routine paralyzes me somehow and I find myself playing computer games, actually killing time. Well, maybe it is just the winter blah, which descends upon me every January... Well wait, it is February already..., does that mean winter blahs needs to be over? As much as I love winter, I am so done with it now and I would like some sunshine please!

Good night!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh, dear. Feel better, Barb!