Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Alphabet soup - Photography challenge 'Buchstabensuppe'

'Buchstabensuppe' is German for alphabet soup and in this case refers to a photography challenge somebody in Germany came up with. The rules are as follows: she draws a letter every 2 weeks - because coincidentally there are exactly enough letters in the alphabet for every fortnight, but I don't want to go into the significance of the number 26 here. Participants pick a figure that will be in every picture taken and that is the hard thing, I have tough time deciding between a Playmobil witch, a Schleich fairy or Disney's Robin Hood. Anyway, I am lagging behind already, since the challenge already went onto the second letter, but since we are having yet another snow day here in beautiful Massachusetts, it should be done by the end of the day.

Serendipitously it was my friend Jeannette, who introduced me to this project and she is the one complaining about the lack of posts on this blog. Though I have to brag about 150 straight daily posts on the Beauty of Being!

Here is the link to the project 'Buchstabensuppe'.

No comments: