Sunday, February 6, 2011

P52/5: In & Out


I am going in & out of the house all day long and therefore I am in & out of my clogs constantly. In the past many decades clogs have been in & out repeatedly, but I never cared and have worn them happily all my life.

This was a tough topic for me and after a week of juggling different ideas, I went back to my very first one, clogs. If this topic would have been English based, it would have been easy, however in German it refers to fashion - picture Heidi Klum on Project Runway saying it and you get the picture. I am not a person who cares much about what is in and out, I think a lot of creative beings have more of a focus on their individuality and march to their own drum, if anything they might be trend setters and not followers.

5 comments:

jtw73 said...

Weisst du schon das neue Thema? Ich seh keins gelistet, doch deine Vorgaengerin schrieb "jetzt wo das neue da ist".... komisch...

majesticmoose said...

The new topic is tea party (Teeparty)

Lienchen said...

I love clogs myself :) and yes the topic was pretty tricky.. but with a little bit of imagination we can manage even the toughest ones ;) Anyway.. its all about the fun right? Ricght! Take care :)

jtw73 said...

Jetzt wirds lustig... warum kann ich das nicht sehen???

Na dann, auf zur Tea-Party... haette ja richtig Lust direkt eine zu machen :)

majesticmoose said...

@ Lienchen: The funny thing is that now that I have seen so many interpretations, I was taking it way to literal in the fashion sense and most people approached it much more open.
@ Jeannette: I will stage a hijacked tea party - in the traditional sense, not a political one, since that would go against my liberal conviction.